- Reservations are required to enter the pool. No one will be admitted without a reservation, and non-member guests will not be admitted at all. Please also note that reservations are non-transferable.
- Reservations will be for time slots of 2 hours each, as follows:
- 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Each session will have a 30-minute break in between to allow for the prior session’s guests to leave and for the staff to clean and prepare the pool for the next session.
- Our reservation system for next week is open now! You can make a reservation by logging into your account and clicking on the “Reservations” option in the banner menu. Once you do, you will be provided with clear, detailed instructions on how to reserve your spots for the coming week. Please note that, while it may appear you can reserve pool time for this coming weekend, the pool does not open until Monday, June 22. We are still working out the kinks and do not want you to be disappointed! We will close reservations for this week on Sunday at noon to assess demand and to see where there is capacity to open up more spots to you all. When reservations open for the following week (Monday through Sunday), we will let you know.
- Each family will be limited (initially) to 1 reservation per day and 4 reservations per week to ensure that as many families as possible are able to use the pool. We also ask that you be considerate and only reserve times that you are fairly sure you will actually join us at the pool. We are limited in our capacity, so if you reserve a time and do not come, you may be keeping another family from using the pool that otherwise may have.
- We are relying on our members to be respectful of each other, particularly as it relates to social distancing. This includes both time in and out of the water, but particularly when entering and exiting the pool, and when using the restrooms.
- We will have very limited furniture at the start of the season, so we encourage you to bring your own chairs, blankets, coolers, or anything else that might make you comfortable. We like to think that it will be just like the beach! We will do our best to provide ample space for you and your family to set up, while still respecting social distancing.
- If you choose to use the pool’s furniture, it will be at your own risk and we strongly encourage you to bring your own cleaning supplies (e.g. wipes or sprays). Our staff will not be responsible for cleaning or sanitizing furniture.
As excited as we all are to finally open, we also ask for your continued patience and understanding. This is new to all of us, but we are doing the best we can to make the pool as welcoming as possible. And we hope, as the summer goes on, we can expand our offerings and accommodate as many of you and your interests as possible. Such offerings could include expanded hours for lap swimming and swim clinics for our kids. We cannot promise anything, but we are doing all we can to ensure our pool remains a central part of your family’s summer, as it always has been in the past.
For now, however, we are just so happy to be opening. Thank you so much for all your support as we have worked through this difficult Spring. We look forward to seeing you at the pool!
PWSC Board of Directors